Nau mai, haere mai ki te Kura o Ngataki.
Welcome to Ngataki School’s website. This web page has been designed to give you access to a variety of information about our school. This will not only keep you informed, but also allow you to become part of your tamariki’s learning.
Ngataki School in the Far North of New Zealand aims to provide quality education in 2 multi-levelled classrooms catering for students from new entrants to Year 8.
Working alongside the Ngati Kuri Education Strategy we want all tamariki to know who they are and where they are from and for all tamariki to become IT citizens of the world.
Our core business is children’s learning. We aim to provide rich experiences for our students that will help their present and future development. Our programmes are planned to meet the individual needs of each student assisting them to be the best they can be.
Teachers, students and parents enhance that learning and the relationship between teachers and parents is vital in supporting students as they progress along their educational journey.
We look forward to walking that journey with you and your tamariki.
When students leave Ngataki School we want them to…..
- Achieve at or above national norms in literacy and numeracy to maximize all learning
- Demonstrate initiative to contribute positively within a changing society
- Be confident in their own identity
- Show resilience and flexibility to overcome challenges
- Maintain effective relationships based on tolerance, respect and honesty within a diverse community.